Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Oh, So That's Where Bobby Jenks Has Been



Terry Francona told the media on Monday that Bobby Jenks was hospitalized over the weekend with intestinal turmoil and will undergo a colonoscopy Monday.



Just to start I have heard the term "intestinal turmoil" way too much this year, and it really grosses me out. I basically think he is shitting himself every couple of minutes, which in the case of Jenks is probably spot on.



Jenks has been a complete bust. He has a 2-2 record with a 6.32 ERA in 19 appearances this season, and all he has has done is make me think Ozzie Guillen was right about him when he said "First of all, I can't make any comments about last year because he was never in the clubhouse. He spent more time in his house than he was in the clubhouse".



Hopefully he will stop shitting himself by next season and can get back on track, but I doubt it.



No comments:

Post a Comment