Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Why Not?



I usually write a little cheeky line that some how incorporates "Why Not" into it, but not today. Today someone needs to explain this fucking picture to me. I have wasted a good hour of my work day staring at it, and I can't seem to get it out of my mind. Why are they throwing uncooked chickens in the air? Is this a wedding thing in some weird country? I don't think so, because they look American to me. Then what the fuck could it be? Did someone just think this was funny? I haven't been this confused since that picture of Vader in the Ocean with a Brita. Why does that women look so pumped about throwing this chicken? Why does they guy not look nearly as pleased?



I am supposed to be looking up backup for fucking mutual funds or something and all I can think about is why the fuck would someone take time out of their wedding to throw uncooked chickens in the air. It just doesn't make any sense.



WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE??????



I need to stop there is blood trickling out of my nose, and people in my office are starting to talk about me.



Please for the love of God some one explain this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment