Wednesday, August 3, 2011

More Glen Davis Stuff That May Or May Not Interest You



Recently this came out of his mouth:
"Most definitely, that’s my No. 1 priority - see if I can come back here and play,’’ he said. "And if I can’t, go somewhere else.’’ His words were tamer than they were in May, when it appeared Davis had grown tired of coach Doc Rivers’s treatment. "I think in a lot of situations you have to air things out,’’ said Davis, who because of the NBA lockout cannot have contact with the Celtics front office. "Especially with a player that’s growing. You’ve got to talk and clear things up, and I think that time will come whenever the opportunity comes. I’m just trying to focus on working out.’’

I have made it clear, I do not want Baby back on the team, however, if there isn't another upgrade or anything, it wouldn't be that bad to bring him back. Baby has done a lot of negatives and positives on this team (most recently negatives). He has put his foot in his mouth, but I don't disagree with anything he said here. He basically said, If I come back to the Celtics, it's cool, if not, whatever.

Barring a lockout, would you like to see Baby back? Because I'm starting to lean towards yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment