Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Women's Sport Worthwhile



Lingerie Basketball, I would totally support this over the WNBA. Actually I would be pumped if this actually replaced the WNBA, except replaced most WNBA players with hot women.

If I were to create a lingerie basketball league this would be my starting line up:

PG: Nikki "Hoopz" Alexander
SG: Beyonce Knowles
SF: Jennifer Love Hewitt
PF: Kate Upton
C: Candace Parker

My rational behind this roster is to involve looks and a winning mentality. Hoopz is Shaq's girlfriend and played some ball back n the day and Candace Parker would obviously be there too because she may be the best looking WNBA player and if you have a solid PG/C combo, you are on your way. Beyonce I have in there because she seems very athletic and would trust her to get all Sasha Fierce out there. I have Jennifer Love Hewitt in there because I need the veteran presence and she's still got it. Every guy my age has always wanted to see her in lingerie so this is the last opportunity to see it, also with her weight fluctuation she could gobble up some rebounds. Kate Upton makes sense because Kate's tall and you know it's Kate Upton involving jumping.

No comments:

Post a Comment