Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Why Not Let OchoCinco Live With You?



New Patriots wide receiver Chad Ochocinco said Tuesday afternoon he's going to pick one fan to stay with "for the first two [or] three weeks of the season" to live with until he gets "acclimated" to the area.



"I'm going to do something different — I'm going to stay with a fan, probably for the first two, three weeks of the season, so that should be fun until I get myself acclimated and learn my way around and just find a place," Ochocinco said after the Patriots held a nearly three-hour practice on the fields behind Gillette Stadium.



There are some prerequisites, however.



"I'm not sure how many Boston fans I have, but I'm just going to pick someone. I'm not sure how it's going to work, They have to have Internet and they have to have Xbox. That's about it," he said (WEEI).



Sorry, but OchoCinco is the best, and honestly people should jump at this chance. Could there be an easier roommate? All he wants to do is sit back and play XBox. Plus, he seems happy all the time, which is a lot more then I can say about most people living in the New England area (myself included). Plus, on his part I think it's a real cool idea. What a better way to endear yourself to fans then to actually just live with one for a couple of weeks. Plus, OchoCinco is self-proclaimed cheap, so it's a great way for him to get around having to pay for rent.



Already love this guy. He is kind of like the football Shaq, although I hope this works out better then that did.



No comments:

Post a Comment