Tuesday, August 2, 2011

NFL Has Been Back For A Week And I'm Already Sick Of Rex Ryan


First off his new tattoo is fucking gay. Dude, you're 48 years old why are you getting tribal tattoos on your leg. I guess it makes sense since most Jets fans are a bunch of Jersey shitdicks anyways, so I am sure he just wants to fit in.

Then he comes out and does his normal blah, blah, blah speech about how they are going to win it all, and so on. This time he decided to challenge the rest of the league to beat the Patriots. Good for him I guess, I mean he knocked the Patriots out last year, so he has the right to talk shit. But this wasn't even shit talking I thought it was just lame...

"Again, I think we have to find somebody out there to beat New England besides us, and I think that would help. Anybody out there that wants to sign up for it? Are you good enough as a team to beat the New England Patriots? Forget about us, are you good enough to go out and beat the New England Patriots? I’m challenging the league."

Actually it's not even the quote that pisses me off. It's the fact that this has been a main headline in Boston papers and WEEI. Really guys? Is there nothing better to write about?

Fuck Rex Ryan, but also fuck the media's obsession with everything that comes out of his stupid fat mouth. It's all the same "we're gonna win it all", me this, me that. The only time I want to hear about another Rex Ryan story is when we find out that he got arrested having a bunch of kids locked in his basement and his wife does weird videos with them, because judging from his past and this tattoo, the story seems inevitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment