Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Dark Knight Rises Going To Suck?

Probably the most anticipated movie in recent memory is The Dark Knight Rises. I have to admit I was a big fan of the last movie, and yes we all know DP hated it. I was pretty pumped about this follow up, but was pretty sure there is no way it could live up to the hype. After seeing these photos I am not even sure if the movie is going to be any good.



I know there is a lot of cool camera things they can do, but shouldn't "Bane" be a lot bigger then that? I mean he is the guy who broke Batman in half, and this dude already looks like he is going to get his ass kicked. Maybe I am being too harsh, but if it was up to me I would've had a lot bigger person playing him. Maybe someone from the WWE or something. It's not like Bane really needs to talk, he should just be smashing things. On top of that Bane doesn't even look that cool.

Well at least the batmobile still looks badass.

No comments:

Post a Comment